Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pass-N-Pay

Hey dirt track fans,

Pass-n-Pay a sponsor created to help drivers in 358 division would like to put out a shout out to all 358 drivers and say hello. Pass-n-Pay was created in 08 by myself to sponsor the 1 car of Tim Wagaman. It started out I would pay $20 to any car he passed in the feature. After passing many cars it went to just giving Tim a $50-$100 every week or two to help maintain fuel and tire cost. As he passed a good amount of cars, and my bank would have been busted!

This year Pass-n-Pay has went one step further and expanded to the 20 car of Derek Sell. After talking to the Derek and his father we set up a deal and do the same thing. Again to cut fuel cost or tire cost so a little more money could go to something else.

Pass-N-Pay is a way for me to be involved in racing, I get to meet drivers be around the cars and watch them progress in the ranks of the 358's. I choose to do this in the 358 division because it is in my opinion, some of the best racing in Central PA. I look forward every week to watching the cars run, meet people, see the family, and enjoy dirt flying high.

Thanks for visiting. As time passes I will eventually get to a real website but this is good enough at the moment for what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment