Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pass-N-Pay Challenge

I have now come up with the Pass-N-Pay Challenge that I run each time the 358's run at Lincoln Speedway where I challenge the winner of each feature at Lincoln. This is a fun and active way to do a little for the division and get to meet the drivers and crews of each team. The challenge works like this. If you win a 358 feature at Lincoln expect a visit from me. I will hand you a $5 bill and challenge you. If you finish in the top 5 I will hand you x amount the next time 358's race at Lincoln.

Payout:
1st-$100
2nd-$90
3rd-$80
4th-$70
5th-$60

Thanks to Derek and Tim for taking me on as a Sponsor and letting me be around as you work and do your thing at the track each week. Also good luck Dale, you are the first challenged driver from Pass-n-Pay If anyone has any questions feel free to ask or pm. Best of luck to all the 358 drivers!
"Photo by Tony De Seta"
So far the Challenge has been a success. I have challenged Dale Hammaker and Kyle Moody. Both drivers and crews have shown excitement in the oppurtunity to make a little extra cash. I got to talk to drivers and teams I probally would have never met. It has been both exciting and rewarding for me to try to give th teas a little bit of support. They did not meet the challenge but both showed their apperciation and that helps me want to continue to keep giving this challenge. Thank you guys.
"Photos by Tony De Seta"

Also thanks to Adrian Shaffer on taking the next Pass-N-Pay challenge, I will see you at the next race at Lincoln to wish you luck!

"Photo by Tony De Seta"
Lastly I would like to thank Tony for allowing me to use his images on my blog for Pass-N-Pay. I still have to get down to turn 3 and meet him as I said I was going to do for the last 3 weeks. Most of you would know him from the Williamsgrove Message boards as Buildy. He takes great close up picks of the cars going sideways into 3. Thanks Tony, and apperciate the help with the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment